Friday, February 09, 2018




महान इतालवी मार्क्सवादी चिन्तक और क्रांतिकारी अंतोनियो ग्राम्शी के जन्मदिन (22 जनवरी) के अवसर पर


"I am a partisan, I am alive, I feel the pulse of the activity of the future city that those on my side are building is alive in their conscience. And in it, the social chain does not rest on a few; nothing of what happens in it is a matter of luck, nor the product of fate, but the intelligent work of the citizens. Nobody in it is looking from the window of the sacrifice and the drain of a few. Alive, I am a partisan. That is why I hate the ones that don’t take sides, I hate the indifferent."
-- Antonio Gramsci






"I've become convinced that even when everything is or seems lost, one must quietly go back to work, start again from the beginning....I believe that I'm simply an average person who has his own deep convictions and will not trade them for anything in the world."
-- Antonio Gramsci

No comments:

Post a Comment